Net Partner Student Portal
Welcome to the Southern College of Optometry Net Partner System. You can:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
Recommended browsers for Net Partner are:
Internet Explorer 11 (in a Windows 7 and 8.1 environment only)
Microsoft Edge (in a Windows 10 environment only)
Firefox® (the most recent version)
Google Chrome™ (the most recent version)
Safari for Windows (the most recent version)
Safari for Macintosh (on a Macintosh)
Log In Instructions
You must have a financial aid record already established at Southern College of Optometry in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Enter our school code, 003517 on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.
To access the online system, enter your SSN and your PIN. If you have never logged in before, click on First Time User to create yuour PIN or forgot PIN, if you need to request a new one.
DEADLINES TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL AID:
- To request additional funds for Spring 2020, the deadline to apply is March 13, 2020.
- To request additional funds for Summer 2020, the deadline to apply is July 31,, 2020.
- To make changes for your Fall 2020 award, the deadline is November 23rd.